Field Controls, LLCWWW.FIELDCONTROLS.COM
Barko Hydraulics, LLCWWW.BARKO.COM
Davies Molding, LLCWWW.DAVIESMOLDING.COM
Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Pettibone LLC is the parent of many independent operating companies which produce a wide array of equipment and products. The independent business concept fosters entrepreneurship and growth. It is consistent with our philosophy of developing a close customer contact to provide prompt, responsive service and to meet our customer's changing needs.
Equipment and products are marketed domestically through a direct sales force, manufacturer's representatives and an established network of independent dealers. Internationally, Pettibone sells in more than 60 countries through an independent distributor network, company sales representatives, licensees and agents.
Pettibone has evolved into five operational groups of core business which are profit and cash-flow generators with a lean, experienced management team at the corporate level, group level and each of the operating units. Most of the companies in these groups are leading suppliers in their respective industries, some produce premium products and provide outstanding services and others are known as technological pioneers. The Company is diverse, but each group and unit has a solid management base, product/market niches and efficient manufacturing capabilities.
Timeline of Events
- 1979 - Parent company Heico Incorporated and acquired Field Controls and Spartan Tool.
- 1988 – Davies Molding Company was acquired along with Pettibone Corporation, which included Pettibone Traverse Lift, Tiffin Parts and Barko.
- 1989 – Rior and Rioned were acquired.
- 1992 – Steelastic Company was acquired.
- 1996 – Stenograph was acquired.
- 1998 – Bartell Machinery Systems was acquired.
- 1999 – RMS Corporation was acquired.
- 2006 – Prince Institute schools, Effikal and Flue Sentinel were acquired.